Monday, March 10, 2008

Why would I be drooling in Grace's eye?

Grace woke up this morning with a swollen eye and in a lot of pain. What happened? I don't have pink eye, who gave it to her? IS IT PINK EYE?

Last night grace was jetlagged and lying in bed. I thought the only proper thing to do would be to jump on top of the poor tired lady and try to wake her up. "Get up girl, get up" I called into the night, and as she slowly opened her eyelids, my next sentence was interrupted by a quick drool sesh. So, it turns out that Grace doesn't have pink eye, but rather has some sort of infection from my saliva. WebMD does not have a remedy for Drooleye. We will be going homeopathic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WU Bears hosting rounds of 16 and 8 this weekend... should be a packed house-- oh wait, its spring break. -Shuwon