Saturday, March 22, 2008

i got kicked in the face

FIRST OF ALL, CONGRATS TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPION WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY BEARS. fuck yah ty, sean, at, fuck troy ruths, dob, zk, rk, the whole gang. My night was amazing solely because I knew that my boys had really done it. Im so proud.


But the reason im posting is because of what happened later. We were walking back from the bars, and we were playin the "push people into each other to see if we can start a fight" game. It was working until jules pushed me into a guy over some stairs. I tripped on the stairs, an upon falling on the ground, was kicked in the face several times. i can't bite without absurd pain. and my thigh hurts. But at least he's scared of me, cuz im mad intimidating and i hit him back.

The truth is, im a lover not a fighter, and i don't plan on playing the "start a fight" game again for a while....until next week. happy purim

No comments: