Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fresh stuff is better than not fresh stuff

G-race came to Israel yesterday. Because we are such an image conscious couple, we have done nothing but eat for the past two days. Highlights include: fresh white chocolate ice cream (with white choc flakes) with a chaser of ruggaleh and cookies, fresh falafel that tasted like Zeus himself had been hungry and cooked himself some hand made Israeli food, and some delish italian food that reminded me of the Milan countryside. I've never been to Milan, but I bet their gnocchi is similar.

I've been gettin all black and shizz from all the sunshine. I don't want tanlines cuz it's a turn off when i see them on girls and I don't want girls to be turned off by me. I need to be an on turner, so I will attempt to avoid tanlines with more topless tanning on the roof and maybe some girly tanning lotion if I really need to impress a teacher for a grade.

Mom and dad, if you are reading this, I will be going to class this week. If you are not reading this, I will not be going to class and will rely on my natural brain strength to survive grade-wise. I will show the graceface a good time then she'll peace out and I'll resume my life as a good student and a playa in the girl community.

No comments: