Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wedding Quotes

I'm not gonna check spell check, suffer with me. Spell check is for doodie heads. i am not one cuz i was at a weedding and it was way sweeter than not a wedding.

Night starts when we get to the wedding with hava and ahan (hava looked beautiful, red dress and all). i thought it would be all jewish. NOT. we started where we asked for vodka tonic and they said "all we have right now is Jager and Cuervo." Bad start.

So 5 shots of jager in, the wedding started. it ended real fast, they walked in to hebrew techno music, it was amazing. I would've been grinding on the air and dancing to the crazy tunes but.....
we ran into: my cousin, baruch (great guy) with his mom, Our 7th grade geography teacher mrs guth, our 8th grade algebra teacher shapir, the whole zipp family, jackie siegels mom, and i felt like i was at a wedding in denver minus the mountains and people speaking in english.

At some point, Nechama Zipper (who ended up with kahann ahhhhhh) gave me a video camera. I pretended to not be taping while i asked "hey nechama, what would you say if you werent on camera?" she said "penis" and her orthodox parents are for sure going to see it tomorrrow.



The night ended with kahan saying "why the fuck can't I type 'mazel tov' on t9?"


happy friday

No comments: