Monday, March 17, 2008

Weird stuff happens on buses

I got on the Sherut (mini bus thing, cheaper than cab and quicker than standard bus) from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv yesterday, and I sat down next to a man with slick back curly hair, a broad chest, and jeans that were pretty much the same color as mine (what a small world!).

He seemed ok, he smiled and gave me his money to pay the driver. Ok, he's normal. The he started talking in Arabic. Still normal maybe, just Arab, right? I was really tired, so I started a bit of a nap. When I woke up were almost in Tel Aviv, but his leg was rubbing mine back and forth, and he was staring deep into my eyes as if to say "beddee Yak" (the arabic translation for "I want you", I just googled it). It was really creepy. But hey, if it never happens again, at least I can say that I was once thigh fucked by an arab near Tel Aviv and survived the whole thing.

No comments: