Friday, March 21, 2008

I have friend who can lactate

We were on the beach in Tel Aviv yesterday, and my life was changed forever. I stood by the water with one of my good friends, who will remain nameless, talking about life and our bodies. He started squeezing his nipples, and to my surprise a drip of breast milk was released. I started screaming and backing away (right now I would use an analogy to describe what it felt like, such as "backed away like a school girl who sees a spider on her desk," but I feel like saying "i screamed like someone who saw a man lactate" does the trick in itself). He only did it once, but our relationship will never be the same.

Oh yah, and tessa barlet ruined my purim. i left a great party to visit her at 3am, and spent 120 shekels on the travel, just to see her with a group of 5 guys bein typical tessa. what a beehotch.

No comments: