Saturday, March 15, 2008

I haven't watched TRL in years!

Before I write a post about the past week since I gave grace pink eye via my own saliva, I thought I would share a quick thought.

Just watched MTV's Total Request Live for the first time since 8th grade when it was the cool thing to watch after boy meets world. Taylor Swift performed, she has a song called "teardrops on my guitar" and it's pretty good. But I thought that she would suck live. It turns out she was awesome, and I decided she is the Dave Matthews of 17 year old girl singers. Its quite a turn on (not the 17 year old thing).


congrats to WU basketball, keep up the good work tonight boys.

1 comment:

sac4 said...

jarzod is the smooth and deliciously creamy outer coating of a tic tac which gets me though the otherwise intense and bitter inner mint. of life. ***** 5/5