Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm a paintballer

Last night we went paintballing with a couple Tel Aviv kids. Good group, seemed like it was going to be a great time. Yay! Shooting paint bullets at people! I thought I would get a good glimpse of what army life would be like.

The lesson I ended up learning from last night was that I don't think the army is for me. I got shot in the head a couple of times, and it stung like mad. And that was with paint. Imagine a real bullet! I'm guessing it would hurt at least 3x more. Also, it was dark, so I couldn't really see where I was shooting my gun. So that's my excuse for not going on mad paint-killing sprees like I would have if it was light out.

If there is a draft in Canada or America and they need me for the army reaaallly badly, I think I will volunteer for a real estate division, or maybe a sports management infantry. I think those roles fit me better than the front lines with guns and shit.

No comments: