Wednesday, April 30, 2008

STUPID WOMAN ROOMMATE

The best thing about having a woman roommate like Liat is that she doesn't read my blog. The worse part about her will be described below.

WARNING: "INTO THE WILD" MOVIE SPOILER

Last night the three roommates decided to sit down to watch a movie none of us had seen, "Into the Wild." We settled in, and while the first credits are rolling and we see the first appearance of the main character, woman roommate declares: "It's too bad that he dies, but at least he dies happy."

We looked at her, in complete shock. What a frickin idiot. The movie was great, but we knew what was gonna happen, completely destroying the full fun of watching it. I have decided that if I live with a platonic woman roommate again, I will muzzle her before movies, or just make sure when i pick her to be my roommate that she isn't a F-ING TARD. Sorry, I'm just upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats like when my idiot buddy walks into the room 5 minutes into me watching hardball for the first time...

SPOILER ALERT

and he says "dont you hate it when g baby dies?" WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF people are idiots.

love sean... may 11 (when i get to Israel) is 10 days away