Thursday, April 3, 2008

I love this airport!

Yah, waiting in lines for security sucks. Yah, they question me about everything under the sun, like where I went to high school and who my distant relatives in Israel are. And yah, McDonalds is Kosher and costs as much as a regular dinner in the states.

But free wireless in the airport? I'm not going to say its the best thing since sliced bread---it's better than sliced bread. I have 25 minutes until I board my flight to Italy, so I can't think of anything I'd rather do than blog. I guess if there was somewhere to ski in the airport, I'd rather do that. But I'll deal with what I'm given.

Yah, I'm traveling to Italy alone. It's pretty ballsy, I know. Not many people would do it. Maybe Kelly Clarkson, "Miss Independent," would. But not many other than her.

I will tell stories of my trip upon my return. Keep me in your hearts.

love, me



forgot to mention something! I went to a soccer game last week, Israel vs. Chile. Israel won, obvi. But it was awesome----it only cost 10 shekels, and I bought an Israeli soccer scarf after! It's the first time I've bought a scarf, and while it felt a little feminine, everyone was doing it. I'm a sucker for peer pressure. I think I have a pretty warm neck though and little use for it, so if anyone needs a blue and white soft scarf, holler my way.

No comments: