Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BLOGGING SUCKS! I'M GOING TO ITALY

I was looking at the calendar, and realized that I was free this thursday. I had two options that seemed feasible: write on my blog about my emotions or random thoughts, or fly to italy for a few days. I picked blogging.....NOT.

I found an amazing deal- $200 total for my flights to the home of Pizza and Pinnochio. I want to see as much of the country as possible, but if that doesn't work out, I'll just stick to Gelato and facebook in Florence. Sounds like a plan.

When I get back, mommy and daddy will be here. Should be some sweet sweet family time, they're good people and I can't wait to act all Israeli in front of them.


SERIOUS QUESTION, BUT SORTA NOT.....BUT STILL:

Let's say I decide to stay in Israel and not move back to that there America country. I need reasons why America is better than Israel. Please comment with your responses.

peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you haven't fallen while rollerblading in america

Anonymous said...

goyams>jews

love ty