Sunday, February 10, 2008

Air Canada deserves bankruptcy and STDs

I used to love Air Canada. They used to speak in English and French, and they used to treat me with respect. But today they fucking sucked. First, I went on an international flight with the shittiest in-flight entertainment since the Amelia Earhart days. No personal TVs, just a fuzzy projection of The Game Plan (featuring the Rock), A Beautiful Mind, and a shitty sci fi movie called Stardust. The most entertainment came from Kahan and I mixing sleeping pills with beer, which led to him passing out and me staying awake the entire flight.

Then they fucking lost my bag with all my clothing. They still haven't found it. I think some girl named Mir Ronen from Highland Park, IL stole it cuz her bag was still there and looked like mine. You suck Mir. I may never wear my "Emory was my safety school" shirt or my CWP hoodie again. All I have right now in Israel are my sheets, my computer, and my rollerblades. So pretty much, the essentials.

Other than that, we've been chilling with Tali Zipper and eatin some shawarma. Our apartment is pretty nice, but Kahan can't sleep cuz the family next door is fighting in hebrew. The walls are thin, so I'm excited for the day that they stop fighting and Kahan gets to hear the sounds of sweet sweet love making. Good night world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skyping with you just now has just made my day and then you showing me this blog made my week! You'll love it there and it seems like you are going to have such a blast! Can't wait to see you bud! Much love.