Sunday, February 17, 2008

I slept with 2 girls last night

I know what you're thinking: Jared doesn't have the game to pull off a threesome, especially not in Israel where people speak a different language and are more into army guys than scrawny americans. The truth is, I was forced into the situation, and it wasn't really a threesome in the traditional sense. I shared Jules' bed in Jerusalem with Hava (from high school, in the army, good girl) and Miriam (one of Jules' bffs, great girl). Neither kissed me, nor did they make any attempts to tap my hot bod. While most of the male population dreams of sharing beds with two girls, I advise against it; I slept like shit with my legs together and my arms crossed over my chest like a mummy. Oh well.

We went out to a bar last night where, as usual, the bouncers wouldn't let Kahan in. He may be 5'2, but he can grow facial hair, so I don't see what the big deal is. Once we got in, I got to see my WashU world collide with my Denver world, and it made me crazy happy. Everyone we ran into said they knew Sam Zuber and that he was a stud. I love Sam, but I had no idea he was this famous. If he was still here I'm sure he'd be getting some mad bitties.

We're trying to fix the basketball net on the roof. If I forgot to post this, I thought I'd mention that our apartment is really sweet ass sweet. If you are coming on birthright or some trip or just to see me, you'll hopefully be impressed. My room needs decorations though, its more depressing than the part in Million Dollar Baby where she bites her tongue off. I'll get some tapestries and Adam Low style candles so I can impress G-face when she comes in 3 weeks (what what).

When pictures start working on my camera, I'll get those up. Happy Sunday


Link of the day:
http://oracleofbacon.org/star_links.html
its the 6 degrees game... on a website. Crazy stuff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you not drop a line noting T-Nasty scoring his 1,000 pt today in an OT victory vs. Emory... ass. Love, Sean