Friday, October 9, 2009

What happens when you blog at 2am...

The post below is an example of what happens when you blog at 2am. I mean, I didn't blog for a while, and I came back with that? Seriously?

things from last night that were amusing:
- The guy outside the Cobra Starship shoot was talking to me about why he was mad at the girls. Here's how the convo went:

Him: "I mean, she said she worked for Ahmed. No WAY she worked for Ahmed. Do you know Ahmed?"
me: "uhh of course"
Him: "Yah, like no FUCKING WAY she worked for Ahmed!" (proceeds to give me a high five)

...who the fuck is Ahmed?


- That same guy was talking about someone in the band being brilliant and going to Columbia. I didn't really catch the name but I thought I had, so I approached him, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Ryan?"
"No, my name is Ryland."

Shit. Not a good start.

"Well anyway, just wanted to say I've heard you are a brilliant guy. And that you're really talented. So Congrats."
"Thanks."

I felt bad at the time for being so awkward and not knowing his name. Then I looked him up on Wikipedia.
He went to Florida State (is that considered the Columbia of the Sunshine State?)

1 comment:

achildoftheuniverse said...

Ahmed is the 62 year old man with a bald head based with black hair and a mustache like the clock in beauty and the beast that I buy a bouquet of flowers from every week on the corner of Sair Eshref and 1391 boulevard. He's great.