Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hugging Maeby Funke

A couple of amusing things:

Great convo from last night between Mitch, His fiance's brother Cliff (who is gay and delightful), and me:
Jared: "If you had to quit one, would you quit snowboarding or sex?"
Mitch: "Sex...but does anal count?"
Jared: "I guess it's not REALLY sex so..."
Cliff: "Heyyyy watch it!"

We were all dying of laughter. Good stuff.

After dinner, we went to the SNL studio, as Rich had tickets (but none for us). While waiting at the front, we saw Jon Hamm from Mad Men, the bartender guy from True Blood, Jimmy Fallon (tapped me on the shoulder to get by and i didnt notice...he was so gentle), Evan Mendes, the pirate guy from Dodgeball, and THEN, Alia Shawkat, who plays Maeby from Arrested. I told her I thought she was fucking hysterical, and she hugged me. I told her about my plan with luke to write the movie, and she told me to "send it to Mitch (hurvitz)." Ok, sounds like a plan.

THEN Mr. S from Glee showed up. I told him I fucking loved his show, and he smiled. What a smile, I could never lie to that smile the way his wife does about being fake pregnant. Geez.



No comments: