Friday, December 4, 2009

Amusement

I haven't blogged in a while, and it sort of makes me think, "Shit, have I stopped having fun?"

Truth is, I still have fun, it's just more toned down. Here are some highlights of my fun from the past couple of weeks:

- I peed in public in Denver last wednesday night on the way to Taco Bell from downtown. So did Ziggy. You can't get away with that shit in NYC unless your homeless, in which case it's almost expected.

-Dad passed out during the Broncos game at thanksgiving dinner. But he's thinking....hmm...about what?



- Was in Vail for most of Thanksgiving, and on Saturday night I was walking around Lionshead when I saw the following scene take place:



I don't know if it's clear, but there's a woman singing the classic hannukah beat "Don't let the light go out." In front of her stands a man dressed as Santa (could be the real thing, but I may never know) with a live reindeer next to him. I'd never seen a reindeer before! But this one didn't have a red nose, so I was a bit bummed out (thought they'd bring in the big guns to Vail).

-Tyler, Lauren and I skied together for the first time. It was hilarious, especially when I tried to teach Tyler how to "get air" for the first time, even though it was only his fourth time skiing. A couple of good crashes later, and neither of them learned there lesson. Maybe that's my fault, and I should have taught them the lesson "learn how to turn properly before you go off jumps." Oh well.

I don't think I was supposed to screenshot that image from the Vail website...oops. Please don't get me fired for this.


This week I've done a lot of eating and watching TV. I love life. More stories to come this weekend after Mishkin/Julie's bday party and other fun.

No comments: