Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Top 5 TV show clips from the fall that make me laugh (that I could find)

Certain moments this fall on TV really did it for me. Let's go through them a bit.

HARDCORE PARKOUR- The Office
(the title explains it all)




Modern Family
This has been the most surprising show of the fall for me, and while I could have picked a cliche clip like the Lion King excerpt, I picked this little part of an episode a couple of weeks ago because I liked it (and couldn't find the clip from the end of the episode where the family sings Dylan's "Do Me" song in harmony)



Always Sunny is phenomenal. And when I watch this clip I think about all the amazing business ideas I've had with Lucas, and I'm reminded that Lucas Cupkovic essentially is a real life Charlie Kelly, so any of our commercials would have ended up like this...in a good way.



Again, a Charlie clip...he's a "full on rapist"



milksteak.

No comments: