Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Picture time

I thought I would start uploading pics so it looks like I'm having even more fun than I have been typing.

To the right, you see Jules and I. We grew up together, spent years getting to know each other and doing weird things. But until Israel, we had never held a toilet seat together. That's what being abroad does, it gives you the chance--strike that, the opportunity to hold dirty toilet seats with people you care about. Because i am holding it up to my face does not make me a "poopy head" like I had first thought of titling this page, but rather I thought it was a great frame for my facial features. Sweet pic, us.



Me Jules and Leah. She can't touch us cuz she's religious! Look at that sad face longing for our strong hands! But not. Also, look at my stripes. Mom got me that shirt. I looked like either a referee, waldo, or verry adam low metro. You decide.



That's all I want to put up now. putting of pics takes to long, I'm too lazy. maybe i'll hit up the fbook. The weekend just started, so we'll see what kind of shenanigans arise.

out

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Your blog makes me laugh and wet at the same time.

Youre missing some great pledges this spring...so much better than the fall ones.