Monday, February 18, 2008

First day of classes

So classes fly a little differently here than they do in America. My entrepreneurship class was normal and legit, but my next class was fuckin anarchy. No one listened to the teacher, people were blabbin on in hebrew to each other and trying to use the internet, and I sat with Tali in awe. It reminded me of what shit must be like on the other side of the wall in the gaza strip where dem a-rabs get all rowdy.

I hadn't talked to anyone except for a russian kid who was wearing a Vail Ski Patrol jacket until BAM I saw three cute german girls. I pretended to be lost, but it turns out they were too, as they are also exchange students. We hit it off besides for the fact that they hardly spoke English and I hardly spoke German...My last name is German though so they were turned on pretty easily. Truth is I'll see them once a week, and if they get close enough to me to read my blog, I will delete this post quicker than...Matt R. the first time he banged nurit (am I allowed to say that on a blog?)

No comments: